Social Icons

Pages

Sunday, September 1, 2013

Dhealthstore.com Famous Full Body Detox (20 days)

Hello Readers today I decided to start a Detox called the Famous Full Body Detox by a master herbalist, health researcher, metaphysician, and spiritual counselor named Djehuty Ma'at-Ra.  I decided to start this Detox well more like a new chapter in my life of being fit mentally, spiritually and physically after a shocking blow to my ego happens when my husband who has been on a journey to lose weight for the last two month jump on the scale and was 17 pounds away from weighing the same amount of weight as me. See for months I have been eating healthy (cheating once in a while with sugary snacks and pizza) not really working out and been maintaining my weight. But today when my husband jumps on the scale and I saw that shocking number.  The thought of him being smaller then me not only ashamed me but also scared me. That is when I knew it was time to stop playing with my weight and gets back to that sexy woman he first married of weighing 145. See I met my husband on the plus size so if he can lose weight in this marriage then there is no excuse for me not to be able to keep my figure right and be the best looking wife. So here I am 9/1/2013 on a 20 day journey to detoxify, cleanse and purify my mind body and soul.  On this 20 days (three weeks) detox I will post on my blog every week pictures of me and what I have experience with this detox. I also plan to read more, watch more informative documentary, pray more, and work out work out work out and work out oh and did I say work out lol. I am looking forward to this journey and looking forward to sharing it with you guy. 
My Alkaline filter to make my own alkaline water
The Herbs: How they are package (top) how they look (lower Left) and how I organize them so that I can take them right everyday  (below right)
                                                     



             

My skin even though its pretty clear due to Black Soap, She butter, coconut oil and witch hazel. But hey I want to document everything (left- 9/1/13) (right 9/21/13)


Picture of the Scale 

Start Weight 193.0

End Weight 188.8

How I look 


How I look at the Beginning of Detox
How I look at the End of Detox
The first week 9/1/13-9/8/13 I only lost three pounds and I was disappointed by that. After all I did cut out added sugar, all meat, pasta, bread and wine. I ate 80% raw vegetable and fruit and the other 10% was cook vegetable and beans. I also notice how my skin started to sag around my stomach. I experience puffy eyes and my skin broke out. If it wasn't for Djehuty Ma'at Ra pamphlet explaining that this might happen I probably would stop this detox all together and go back to the 100 sugar calorie diet that I did have success with in the past. But the plus side of things is that after two days of feeling sluggish and tired all of a sudden I had a burst of energy and I started sleeping like a baby waking up feeling refresh and ready to tackle the worlds. Also before the detox I was experiencing bad headache from sinus problems but after two days on the detox it all stop. If only I could loose more weight and stop feeling so bloated I would love this detox. This week I plan to only eat raw fruits and vegetable no flax seed wraps, do more cardio and less weight lifting and see what happen. Oh yea I have been going to the bathroom twice a day having a BM ( I know TMI) and urinating all the time, which before I did not. So hopefully I see more weight lost and lower number on the scale ( maybe I should not weight lift at all right now since muscle weigh more then fat..ummmmm) and feeling so darn bloated from all the fruits and vegetable. Also during this detox I have been checking my urine for my alkaline level and the result in the morning is very low like 5.5 or something. So I am confused if I am eating raw veg and fruit shouldn't my alkaline levels be higher....Stay tune picture of my body progress ( not happy).

The second week 9/9/13-9/15/13 I had so much energy. Even though at time I felt say and frustrated about what other were eating around me I continue on my journey only slipping one time to take a bite of a  homemade pizza that I made with wheat pita bread and organic tomato sauce ( my way of making excuses to why I ate it lol) to see if it was okay for the kids to eat it lol. But I continue eating a lot of fruit and vegetable  which made me feel bloated at time and have really bad gas.

The third week 9/16/13- 9/21/13 I started to spend more time wanting to research food and the benefits of them more then ever. See I was getting frustrated that I was not loosing the weight that most said they did on the detox (15-30 pounds) when I was eating 80% raw fruits and vegetables.That is when I came across a article about smoothie being possibly bad for you if you used to many fruits to make them. That could explain why maybe my skin broke out and that I didn't really loose that many pounds. See I was making smoothie two time out of the day with 90% fruit because I was like I am following his rule by only eating raw fruits and vegetable. But it turn out I was eating to much sugar in my diet even though it was natural sugar. So the last three days I only ate vegetable and used one fruit in my smoothie to make it a little sweet. It didn't help that I was about to come on my period which made me being able to calculate how much weight I lost with lifting weights and working out three times a week even harder. But I can say once I cut out adding too much fruit to my smoothie and instead adding more vegetable I did loose a couple pound the last week of this Detox.

Would I do the detox again? Yes because I like the energy level that the herbs gave me. I slept better and was in a better mood. I didn't loose the weight I wanted to but over all it help me to detox my mind and hopefully my insides. It also help me to jump start my journey on becoming a vegan/pedestrian and my weigh loss journey. I will try to do this every year around April 1 but will try the woman detox instead of the full body detox the next time. If your looking to loose weight you probably can without the detox just eating raw fruits and vegetable. My husband did and lost more weight then me. But I like to think the herbs help with aiding my body with rebooting itself and that is why I would try it again.

Finish->
Start ->
The pic on the left is my beginning weight then the progress cont....
Finish->
<-start


 What Are The Benefits of Detoxifying, Cleansing and Purifying Your Body?
Detoxify your body, you open the door to healing and rejuvenation; in other words, you’re turning back the hands of time on aging or degenerating. Ideally, we as humans should reach and live a life longevity of at least 120 years; however, most people will be happy just to reach age 65 (the federal retirement age).
Detoxifying our bodies answers our body’s prayer for us to give it an internal shower and tune up. We are conscious about cleaning the external body, but not the internal body. Detoxifying our body helps us to eliminate toxic waste accumulations, mucus, parasites and worms (that steal what little nutrition we get or have in our bodies), excess fat, fluid buildup (cellulite), old and hardened fecal matter buildup, and many more unsightly and odorous things that play a pivotal role in sabotaging our health.
The common results of most people after performing Djehuty’s Famous Full Body Detox include but are not limited to: more resilient skin and complexion, weight reduction/release (10-30 pounds), enhanced energy levels, enhanced and clearer sense of feeling and thinking, a more positive outlook on life, enhanced willpower, enhanced immunity throughout the year, more normalized and regulated body functions, regularity of bowel movements, eradication of cravings (especially sugar, junk food, etc.), improved and enhanced circulation and improved and enhanced libido.



For more info about what the famous full body detox consists of, why people need to detoxify, cleanse and purify their bodies, what are the benefits of detoxifying, cleansing and purifying your body and how to purchase the full body detox click the link below.

You can purchases the famous Full Body Detox from the website http://www.dhealthstore.com/  or http://www.dhealthstore.com/full-body-detox-capsules.html


What Does Djehuty’s Famous Full Body Detox Consists Of?

*Consists of seven (7) potent, safe, and effective herbal formulas.
(1) Blood and Lymphatic Cleanser - Formula #1 contains organic herbs that have been traditionally used to nourish, strengthen, tone, rebuild, maintain and purify the blood and lymphatic fluid of toxic waste and impurities. Formula #1 of the FBD will remove toxins and impurities from the blood and lymph.
Ingredients: Yellow Dock Root, Mnajistha Root, Burdock Root, Dandelion Root, Red Clover Tops, Chickweed, Sassafras, Chaparral Leaf, Amla Fruit, Cleavers, Oregon Grape, Wild Indigo Root, Poke Root, Nettle Leaf, Iron Weed, Strawberry Leaf, Cayenne, Red Root, Cat’s Claw, Ligustrum, Pau D’ Arco, Ceresee, Ligustrum, Solomon’s Seal, and Goldenseal Root. 100  vegan capsules.
(2) Cardiovascular Cleanser - Formula #2 contains herbs that have been traditionally used to help strengthen, tone, restore, maintain, and nourish the heart and vascular system in addition to enhancing and improving circulation in the body. Formula #2 of the FBD will remove toxins and impurities from the heart, arteries, and veins and improve cardiovascular health.
Ingredients: Hawthorne Berries, European Mistletoe, Cayenne, Motherwort, Garlic, Gingko Biloba Leaf, Green Tea, Lily of the Valley, Butcher’s Broom, Bugleweed, Prickly Ash Bark, Ginger Root, Angelica, Kola Nut, Blessed Thistle, Guggal Gum, Horse Chestnut, Wahoo Bark, Bala, Shepherd’s Purse and Purnarnava. 100 vegan capsules.
(3) Liver and Gallbladder Cleanser - Formula # 3 contains herbs that consist of the most effective hepatic (liver-specific) herbs available that help cleanse, strengthen, tone, rejuvenate, restore, maintain, and nourish these important organs. You cannot live optimally with a polluted liver, your body?s first line of defense internal organ, which is greatly compromised due to the unwise ingestion of accepted chemical toxins from foodstuffs (i.e. meat, junk food), smoking cigarettes, consuming alcohol, consuming toxic pharmaceutical drugs (prescription drugs, over-the-counter drugs) as well as unaccepted chemicals that we consume secondhand.
Ingredients: Milk Thistle Seed, Dandelion Root, Boldo Leaf, Artichoke, Barberry, Tumeric, Gentian Root, Bupleurem, Oregon Grape, Quassia, Toadflax, Blue Flag, Fringetree Bark, Peony Root, Celadine, Mandrake, Chicory, Liverwort, Celadine, Fumitory, Agrimony, Wahoo Bark, Fenugreek Seed, Manjistha, Chanca Piedra and Goldenseal Root. 100 vegan capsules.
(4) Lungs Cleanser - Activity: Formula #4 contains herbs that help strengthen, tone, rejuvenate, restore, maintain, and nourish the lungs and entire respiratory tract/system so you can experience your optimal birthright of clear breathing. This formula contains the best lung-specific herbs that will help to restore and maintain your lungs.
Ingredients: Mullein Leaf, Fenugreek Seed, Irish Moss, Eucalyptus Leaf, Lobelia, Comfrey Root, Licorice Root, Marshmallow, Cayenne, Boneset, Horehound, Talisdai, Elecampane, Slippery Elm Bark, Blackberry Leaf, Coltsfoot, Yerba Santa, Wild Cherry Bark, Stillingia, Pleurisy, Vasak, Thyme, Blood Root, Lungmoss, White Park Bark, Peppermint Leaf, Lungwort and Goldenseal Root. 100 vegan capsules.
(5) Kidneys-Bladder-Adrenal Cleanser - Activity:Formula # 5 compound contains plants that have an affinity for and that cleanse, nourish, strengthen, revitalize, restore, maintain, and tone the kidneys and bladder, ensuring optimal health and wellbeing of these important members of the urinary system.
Ingredients: Juniper Berries, Cornsilk, Uva Ursi, Asparagus, Buchu, Cranberry, Tribulis, Hydrangea, Cleavers, Lycopodium, Pelitory (of the Wall), Celery Seed, Parsley Leaf, Gravel Root, Couchgrass, Pipsissewa, Horsetail, Nettle, Agrimony, Manjistha, Button Snake Root, Goldenrod and Devil’s Claw. 100 vegan capsules.
(6) Colon-Intestinal Cleanser - Activity: Formula #6 compound contains plants that condition the colon and intestinal tract by mildly stimulating peristalsis, sweeping the walls of the colon (due to its mucilaginous and bulking action effect), helping to repair damaged villi (responsible for nutrients being absorbed in the colon), lubricating the colon, and aiding in the formation of stools. ?Life and death and health and disease originate in the colon? goes the saying. A clean colon and optimum functioning colon is a must for optimal health and wellbeing.
Ingredients: Senna Leaf and Pods, Cascara Sagrada, Activated Charcoal, Buckthorn, Psyllium Husks, Black Walnut Hulls, Rhubarb, Irish Moss, Aloe Vera, Mandrake, Poke Root, Slippery Elm Bark, Cayenne, Bentonite Clay, Guar Gum, Goldenseal Root, and Ipecac Root. 100 vegan capsules.
(7) Activated Charcoal(also known as Activated Charcoal) is not a formula but the residue of burnt plant matter (Willow bark) that is carbon and copper-based and therefore ELECTRICAL. It is tasteless and odorless! Carbon helps to remove all the toxic residues (especially heavy metal toxins) we unwisely put into our bodies.
The Full Body Detox comes complete with the 6 formulas, INSTRUCTIONS in the form of a 10-page booklet outlining (1) a basic dietary regimen (which is all RAW FOODS based - no cooked foods can be eaten during the Full Body Detox), (2) a time schedule or guideline when to take the capsules, and (3) additional regimens, exercises, and healing modalities that can be performed while performing the Full Body Detox.
These six compounds above (6 formulas and Activated Charcoal) in addition to a positive change in thinking, a positive change in attitude, a positive change in diet, and a positive change in lifestyle are all that you need to begin the healing process with your mind-body, turning back the hands of time (aging).
Again, the Full Body Detox kit comes complete with herbs, instructions on how and when to take the herbs, a recommended diet (all raw foods fruits, vegetables, seeds and nuts, etc.) - everything you will need to get started and to complete the program.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Sample text

Sample Text

Sample Text