Social Icons

Pages

Monday, September 9, 2013

How Is The Steam Room At The Gym Beneficial To You



So I been thinking about purchasing a personal steamer to help aid my hair back to being healthy but by me being so cheap and feeling guilty when I spend large amount of money on myself when my kids could used that money ( I know.... working on that) by default I started thinking of other ways I could steam my hair with out purchasing a expensive hair steamer or paying a beautician a lot of money to do it for me. That is when the sauna/ Steam room at the gym pop up in my head and I was like wait I pay $20.00 ( well its free now with United Health insurance if I go 12 times a month) for a gym membership and never used the Sauna /Steam room. So I started thinking maybe I could wash my hair at the gym once a month with protein and deep condition and use the steam room to aid my hair back to being healthier and give me that steam treatment that everybody is raving about. But it didn't stop there with my thoughts I then began to become curious to know what other benefits the steam room/ Sauna had to offer me. So I did some research and came across this article written by Jennifer D'Angelo Friedman called The Steam Room at the Gym: Does It Actually Do Anything?  The article talks about the sauna being a  dry heat while the steam room gives off wet, humid heat. But what are they for? One definition states that they both "eliminate toxins through sweat, ease joint pain, improve circulation and strengthen the immune system". I was like hey why not used the stream room to help aid my hair back to health while also helping to aid my body as well, knocking two stone out with one. If your interested in reading more about the benefits of a steam room and a sauna you can click the link right here http://www.self.com/blogs/flash/2011/11/the-steam-room-at-the-gym-does.html or if your like me and wish someone would just buy you
 a hair steamer already I heard that huetiful has the best one and you can click the link right here to check out their hair steamer and the benefit of steaming your hair especially for natural like me. http://huetiful.myshopify.com/ 
The Huetiful Steamer


Check out my Afro

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Sample text

Sample Text

Sample Text